Who are we?
The Bread Factory is a Food Manufacturing bakery dedicated to making deliciously crafted bread, cakes and pastries. We are proud to craft products for top UK restaurants, neighbourhood grocery stores, and our own GAIL’s bakeries.
As our teams grow, we are on the lookout for our next Foodservice Commercial Manager to join our Foodservice team.
Every day is different at The Bread Factory, but here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Helping to deliver the highest quality commercial account management of our Top 50 direct delivery customers, building relationships and owning some of our most prestigious client relationships.
- Delivering sales and profit against budget for the ambient channel
- Setting up account plans with our team and building and strengthening client relations to achieve long-term partnerships
- Provide regular trading reviews and commercial outlook to senior team
- Monitoring and maintaining commercially successfully range of products
Here are some key areas we think you can impact in this role:
- Contributing to overall Food Service strategy by delivering segment specific plans with clear milestones
- Identifying, approaching, and securing new business in ambient sector
- Collaborating with our customers on demand and forecasting requirements
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to deliver best in class customer experience
Our team tell us you will be a great addition if you have/are...
- Previous account management and commercial experience in foodservice
- Excellent customer service focus and a hand-on and can-do attitude.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Well versed in the hospitality industry.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- The willingness to adapt and change.
- Results driven
- Last but not least, you have a great knowledge of the hospitality industry and passion for quality food!
What’s in it for you?
- Free products on the job.
- Family-friendly policies such as enhanced maternity and paternity pay, and grandparents leave.
- 50% GAIL’s discount card and 40% off at The Bread Factory & The Flour Station Markets. As well as access to our benefits platform.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- 3 months career break with your job waiting for you when you return.
- Wellbeing benefits such as 24-hour GP service, parties, Cycle to work schemes and more…