The GAIL’s Bakery story began in 2005, when the first bakery opened in Hampstead to make world-class artisan products more widely available. Our aim is to reinvent the way people think about food (fresh and handmade).
Supervise central kitchen production on a daily basis, delivering the highest quality product through the supervision, motivation and coaching of the teams whilst on duty. In charge of daily delivery of Quality, On Time, In Full (QUOTIF).
What’s in it for you?
· You will have the opportunity to work in a highly supportive and friendly working environment with a strong team ethos.
· Professional growth, learning and development opportunities.
· 28 days Annual leave including Bank Holidays
· Company events and employee discount (50% off at GAIL’s stores).
· Discounts and savings from high-street retailers and restaurants
· Cycle to work scheme
· Excellent transport links
· Free bakery products you can take home every day to share with your friends and family.
At Gails/The Bread Factory, we believe in our people. We encourage and invite applications from all different cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we pride ourselves in our diverse work culture where people from all walks of life can grow with us and fulfill their potential. Our people is what makes our brand and products exceptional.
Mon-Sun, any 5 days out of 7. Flexibility is required in relation to working hours.
This Job Description indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the role.
It is not intended as an exhaustive list.