The Bread Factory is a Food Manufacturing bakery dedicated to making deliciously crafted bread, cakes and pastries. We are proud to craft products for our GAIL’s bakeries, neighbourhood grocery stores, restaurants and more!
As our teams grow, we are on the lookout for our next Customer Care Advisor on a 3 month fixed term contract based at our site in Hendon.
Every day is different at The Bread Factory, but here are some of the things you will be doing:
- Act as first point of contact for Bread Factory customers to successfully answer all their queries
- Responding to customer queries.
- Deal with customer enquiries/complaints/requests and liaise with the relevant departments to find solutions and answers.
- Process orders on a daily basis, into our ordering system, TROPOS
- Working with multiple departments to ensure the smooth running of the daily ordering, production and delivery process for customers.
- Identify problems and flag them to the Customer Care Team Leader/Manager
Our team tell us you will be a great addition if you…
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Great attention to details and high accuracy rate
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work well under pressure, is able to prioritise and work to daily deadlines
- Possess good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Has similar experience in a previous role
- Happy to work a 5 day rota on weekdays/weekends (shifts vary from 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm)
What’s in it for you?
- Free products on the job
- Family-friendly policies such as enhanced maternity and paternity pay, and grandparents leave
- 50% GAIL’s discount card and 40% off at The Bread Factory & The Flour Station Markets. As well as access to our benefits platform
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- 3 months career break with your job waiting for you when you return
- Wellbeing benefits such as 24-hour GP service, parties, Cycle to work schemes and more…
We understand that flexibility can offer productivity improvement to help you balance your career with your commitments and interests outside of work. If you have a suggestion of how we can make this role work for you, please let us know.
We believe job descriptions are your daily to-do lists, and that’s why our job adverts are a little bit about us and why we would like you to choose us. If you are successful at our pre-screening stage, we can provide you with the full job description